Searching For Audrina by Kathryn White


Exciting news! This week I published a brand new short story, titled Searching For Audrina and it is now available for sale from most online book retailers, including Amazon, Smashwords, iTunes, Kobo etc. Searching For Audrina is a story that's dear to me, as it features some of the characters from a manuscript that I have been working on for some time now. (The working title of that one is The Other Side of the Story is Already Taken and I hope to have some news about it soon.) Excluding anthologies and various publications that I have been contracted to, this is my first release in a long time--can you believe that it has been almost two years since I released Of Frogs and Lovers and more than three years since I released Cats, Scarves and Liars which is still my most popular book? (Being Abigail comes a close second, just in case you are wondering ... and even that celebrated its seventh anniversary a few months ago.)

Anyway, a bit about Searching For Audrina ...


Adam knows what it means to lose everything.

When he was seventeen he lost his home, and his family, in one clean sweep. Now an adult, he has two goals. To live a good life, and to be reunited with the only other person who survived the fire—his stepsister, Audrina. But when Adam encounters Audrina on campus the last thing he expects is to fall in love …

I hope that you all will love Searching For Audrina as much as I do. It's a light, contemporary romance, but it's still fairly gritty, and contains most of my trademark humour. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself