Kathryn's Inbox Exclusive: Motorist Discovers His Vehicle is Fitted With an Indicator

NOWHERESVILLE, AUSTRALIA--Motorist Dwayne Phillis was amazed to discover this week that his vehicle was fitted with a small device that allows him to signal his intention to turn left or right to other motorists. "I had no idea this device existed," Dwayne told our reporter. "I'd seen blinking orange lights on other vehicles from time-to-time, but until today I had no idea what they meant or why cars were fitted with them. But after a talk with the local police, who helpfully showed me what that stick near my steering wheel was for, and the meaning of the blinking orange lights, it has all become clear. I'll never need to worry about someone shaking their fist at me again and shouting abuse when I change lanes agains."

Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself