Around Adelaide (Best of Kathryn's Instagram)






Welcome to a slightly revised format of Around Adelaide. As my Instagram Account seems to be getting bigger and better by the day, I thought that it would be fun to start sharing the best images on here. There will still be lots and lots of street art, and the pictures will remain proudly Adelaide centric, but the changes also mean that I can share some other great pictures here too.

First up is a snap of this gorgeous coffee cup that I got from the food tent at Adelaide Writers' Week. Such a beautiful design and such a great idea to feature work by a local artist, instead of serving coffee from a plain cup, or one covered in advertising. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself