Kathryn's Inbox Exclusive: Keyboard Warrior Decides to Respect Difference of Opinion

NOWHERESVILLE, AUSTRALIA--Peta Palmer, a self proclaimed keyboard warrior decided to back down from an argument on facebook earlier this week and concede that, "sometimes people have different opinions."

"It was a first for me," Peta told our reporter. "Usually when I see a random stranger post an opinion on facebook, I feel the urge to tell them that they are wrong and then post a whole lot of links to prove my point, but today, I decided that it was okay for someone to have a different opinion to me. I mean maybe in her part of the world, potato fritters really are called potato cakes or something ..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself