Metro Winds by Isobelle Carmody

Big shout out and thanks to Tarran the team at Collins Booksellers Edwardstown for this signed copy of Isobelle Carmody's latest release Metro Winds. For those of you who don't know, Isobelle Carmody is the author of brilliant novels such as The Gathering and also the The Obernewtyn Chronicles. She's the kind of author that you read growing up and never really grow out of. 

When I learned that Isobelle Carmody would be having a signing at the store last Thursday evening, I was quite eager to attend. Unfortunately, the signing was rescheduled for Friday afternoon. As I work during the day, I was unable to attend. Fortunately, the store was kind enough to ask Isobelle to sign a copy for me and put it aside for me to collect over the weekend. Thanks.

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering ... Metro Winds is a collection of stories set in the real world but with fantasy elements. Visit Isobelle Carmody's official site here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?